Blue Moon Fitness in Battle Creek, MI
The Battle Creek location will be opening Wednesday, September 9th!
We will be following the following guidelines in accordance with the Governor’s order.
- We will use our best efforts to provide opportunities for patrons to exercise outdoors.
- We’ll mandate wearing of facial coverings at all times.
- We’ll be limiting capacity in the facility to 25% of the total occupancy limits established by the State Fire Marshal or a local fire marshal.
- We’ve configured workout stations or implemented protocols to enable six feet of distance between individuals during exercise sessions.
- We’ve reduced class sizes, as necessary, to enable at least six feet of separation between individuals, and comply with relevant restrictions on social gatherings and organized events in the Michigan Safe Start Order.
- We’ll provide equipment-cleaning products throughout the facility for use on equipment.
- We’ll make hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant readily available.
- We’ll regularly disinfect exercise equipment. Members are expected to disinfect, equipment after each use.
- We’ve ensure that ventilation systems operate properly.
- We regularly clean and disinfect public areas, locker rooms, and restrooms.
- We’ll be doing forehead scans for temperature checks
- For the safety of our staff and members we are continuing to screen everyone and asking the following 3 questions of anyone using our facilities:
- Have you traveled internationally within the past 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone with confirmed COVID19?
- Do you have a fever over 100.4 OR cough, difficulty breathing, etcetera?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, we respectfully ask that you not enter our club or participate in our outdoor classes at this time.
AVAILABLE AT OUR BATTLE CREEK LOCATION
Cardio and Strength Equipment
Cocoon Wellness Pod
Hydro Massage Loungers
Myzone Heart Rate Training
Extra Spacious Private Showers
Drinks and Apparel Available
Level 2 Tanning Booth
Eleiko SVR Deadlift Platform
Would Recommend to Anyone!
Been going here for Over a year. Very good machines and staff. Never had a problem with anything or anyone. There is always something good changing in this place also. Highly recommend if you are serious about getting in shape.
— Sean Y.
Great Local Gym in Battle Creek!
Blue Moon is all around and incredible gym! Kind and helpful staff! Building is always clean and a perfect temperature! There are showers, and toilets, all very clean! The machines are perfectly arranged and all work well! Not only do they have machines, but a GREAT free weight area! Bench, squat, bars, and bells, all with no cables! They also have an all female area for people who are new or just not comfortable around men! Prices are realistic and fair! i would give this place 20 stars if i could!
— Natalie R.
The staff are always friendly and helpful.
I enjoy going to Blue Moon Fitness because of the flexible hours and location are accommodating to my work schedule. There is a wide range of clean equipment to use. The staff is always helpful and the locker rooms are always very clean. I really like the hydromassage!
— Darlene S.
A great place if you're new to fitness!
Great place to work out. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Not a hardcore gym, but definitely more of a workout gym than the “purple” gym in town. Nice variety of equipment that is well maintained. If you haven’t checked them out in a couple of years, it’s worth a visit. Also, very reasonable membership fees.
— Rich J.
Terrific gym and you won’t beat it for the price.
It’s a great place to get a work out in. It has several different monthly payment packages that are all fairly priced… The regulars and staff were all cool. No judgment kinda place. In the end we’re all just trying to better ourselves. And that’s what really matters.
— Buck F.